|SBK Softwarebüro | Produkte | Schweißtechnische Software | WPS Report Win (en)
WPS Report Win (en)
Software for Quality Management of Welding
The standard application for the welding coordinator in the welding company
WPS Report Win (en) [image] - Short Description:
Software for data management of welders, operators, brazers and NDT personnel
with their qualifications to different standards
EN ISO 9606-1:2017 (Steels), EN 287-1:2011 (withdrawn), EN ISO 9606-2:2005 (Aluminum),
EN ISO 9606-3/4/5 (Cu, Ni, Ti, Zi), EN ISO 14732:2013 (Operator), EN 1418 (withdrawn),
EN 287-6:2010 (Cast iron), EN ISO 9712 (NDT personnel)
and optional WPQ, WOPQ to Section IX, ASME BPVC;
for welding procedure specification WPS according to
EN ISO 15609-1/2, (optional EN ISO 15609-4/5, EN ISO 14555, ASME BPVC.IX);
and for qualification of welding procedures WPQR (optional)
according to EN ISO 15614-1/2/5/6, (optional PQR to ASME BPVC.IX).
* Personnel and their qualifications [image]
- Printing of qualification test certificate and evaluation sheets
- Easy entry of details on the test piece by using drop-down menus
- Automated and standardized creation of the designation(s) and the range of qualification
- Checking the validity and the confirmation of the validity for the following 6 months with lists
* Welding procedure specification WPS [image]
- Picture library with approximately ca. 280 pictures for WPS
- Catalogues for Parent metals [image] and Welding consumables
- Combination possibilities Parent metals - Welding consumables
- Representation SCHAEFFLER- and DeLONG-Diagram
* Module "Production weld test (PWT) acc. to EN 15085-4 and PWT planning"
- Documentation of the Production weld test (PWT) (work tests) and the test results
- Confirmation the validity of Section 4.2.4 of EN 15085-4 (as for welder tests acc. to EN ISO 9606-1)
- Creating Production weld test (PWT) planning for complex components for rail vehicle components
according to DVS instructions M 1621 (2017-11)
* Module "Multilingual print-forms"
- Printing of the approval test certificate according to EN ISO 9606-1/2, EN 287-1/6 and
the WPS according to EN ISO 15609-1/2 optionally in English or French
- Other languages (Danish, French, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Swedish,
Slovenian, Spanish ...) on request
* Module "Qualification of welding procedures WPQR [image]"
- Administration of the qualifications of welding methods according to Series of standards
EN ISO 15607 to 15614, EN ISO 15614-1 (Steels, Nickel), EN ISO 15614-2 (Aluminium),
EN ISO 15614-5 (Titanium, Zirconium) and EN ISO 15614-6 (Copper)
- Inserting a WPQR document number in the WPS
- Printing of the report about qualification (WPQR) according to appendix A
of the EN ISO 15614-1 and a two-sided Report of test results for the WPQR.
* Module "Brazers and brazing operators according to EN ISO 13585"
- Printing of the test certificate according to EN ISO 13585:2012 Annex A (Brazer qualification
test certificate) and Annex B (Brazer operator qualification test certificate)
- Automatic creation of the designation according to Section 11 and
the range of qualification according to Section 5
* Module "Seam cross section, parameter"
- Recommendations for joint preparation according to EN ISO 9692-1:2013
- Computation seam cross-section, seam volume and seam mass,
- Calculation of the welding parameters (welding consumables - consumption, welding production
time, ...) from the seam cross-section and performance data of the welding consumables
* Module "Production orders and Welding quality documentation"
- Exemplary of the welding planning for components, assemblies, components or rail vehicles
- Creation Production Order/ Project with Model series, Product, Order number, Lot size, etc.
- Assignment of staff employed (Welders and NDT Examiner) with the appropriate tests,
Production weld test, WPS, WPQR and materials
- Creation of Welding quality documentation: Work planning with construction-related operations
(M 1610), Production weld test planning (M 1621) and Test planning (M 1610).
* Module "Document management (pdf, doc, xls, jpg)"
- Database-driven management of welding technical documents in electronic form
- File Types: pdf, doc, xls, jpg, bmp, txt, xml and others
* Additional modules for Special welding processes
- Module "WPS for Arc stud welding according to EN ISO 14555"
Arc stud welding (ISO 4063 - 78) of metallic materials according to Annex C of EN ISO 14555:2017
- Module "WPS for the Resistance spot welding"
Print a welding procedure specification for the Resistance spot welding (ISO 4063 - 21)
contained in Section 4 (Technical contents of welding procedure specification) and in accordance
with Annex A (Planned process requirements) of the EN ISO 15609-5:2011
- Module "WPS for Laser beam welding"
- Print a two-sided Welding procedure specification for Laser beam welding (ISO 4063 - 52)
according to Annex A of the EN ISO 15609-4:2009
- Page 1 inter alia with the used equipment: Laser welding machine, Plasma suppression gas,
Shielding gas system, Beam delivery and focusing system, etc.,
- Page 2 inter alia with Beam parameters and Mechanical parameters,
- WPQR in accordance to Annex A of EN ISO 15614-11:2002 (Electron and laser beam welding)
as an Inclusion (without printing document) in the List of qualifications of welding procedures.
* Additional module according to ASME BPV Code Section IX
ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
Welding, Brazing, and Fusing Qualifications; 2017 Edition, Date of Issuance: July 1, 2017
- Material database with ca. 560 steels according to US standards (ASTM, API 5L, SAE J) from the
table QW/QB-422, ASME BPVC "Grouping of Base Metals for Qualification" amongst other things
with Type or Grade, UNS Number, P-Number, Sub Group and ISO 15608 group,
- Compare US Materials - Materials in accordance with EN (DIN) with about 1.120 assignments,
- Welding filler material with designation according to EN ISO, AWS Classification, F-Number
(QW-430) and A-Number (Weld metal analysis QW 440).
- WPQ (Welder) und WOPQ (Operator) in accordance with ASME BPVC.IX
Welder Performance Qualification WPQ in accordance with FORM QW-484A
Welding Operator Performance Qualification in accordance with FORM QW-484B
- WPS-Form in accordance with ASME BPVC.IX, FORM QW-482
Welding Procedure Specification
- PQR-Form in accordance with ASME BPVC.IX, FORM QW-483
Procedure Qualification Record
Display of "Welding Variables" in a Dialog box [image] for the main Section JOINTS (QW-402) until
TECHNIQUE (QW-410) and for the main Welding processes OFW (QW-252) to LBW (QW-264).
For each main Section the "Brief of Variables" and the Type of variable
(Essential, Supplementary Essential, Nonessential) with Legend are displayed.
* Aerospace applications ISO 24394 (welders and welding operators)
and ISO 11745 (brazers and brazing operators) on request.
- Personal computer
Trial version available! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VGA card (at least 1152 x 864 pixels)
- Printer (A4 laser recommended)
- at least 500 MB free disk space
- Compatibility: Windows® XP, Vista, 7 (32 and 64 bit),Windows 8.1 and 10
| SBK Softwarebüro Kasparek Weinbergweg 23 06120 Halle (Saale) Version: 05.05.2020